Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 27

 7.25.2012- Brecken has started laughing at Fala and pulling her hair! Fala just lays next to her and loves her. They are the absolute sweetest sisters! 

 7.26.2012- Fala was helping Brecken with tummy time! No, I didn't give her a command to do this, she just loves Brecken so much and wants to be close to her! 

 7.26.2012- Best Friends Forever! 

 7.28.2012- "This dog is a little bigger than my dog"! Brecken and her puppy cousin, Annie Mae! 

7.28.2012- Two tired girls.... Annie makes a great pillow!

8.1.2012- Brecken has started talking a ton! We have been working on saying "Dadda" and Momma"... of course, she is saying "Dadda", but I am okay with it because it is the CUTEST thing ever and let's be honest, she doesn't really know what she is saying! HA!! LOVE HER! 

1 comment:

  1. The dog pictures are killing me - so darn cute!! I love how much Fala loves her sissy.

    ReplyDelete